July 17, 2012

Trailer Park Tuesday (2): AWRY



Blood, Sweat and Books hosts the Trailer Tuesday meme and you can check out their awesomeness as well. Since I live in Middle Tennessee, I decided to country-fy my meme and go the trailer park route. *snortle* In my home away from him, I will spotlight some of the awesome book trailers out there in the world. Since the bigguns don't really need my meager help with anything, I will focus on the little dogs; the indie authors and the self pubbers out there.

The little guys need love too, y'all!

This week let's take a look at the latest from the super sweet Chelsea Fine, AWRY. I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Chelsea at UtopYA a couple weeks ago. The woman is just too cute and reminded me of my little sister in so many ways I got homesick. She was totally down to earth and I totally fan-girled her over Tristan. Yuuummmm.... Tristan....

Anyhoo... AWRY is the second installment to the Archers of Avalon series and A MUST READ! I have not had the chance to get my greedy paws on AWRY (wink, wink Chelsea!) but I cannot wait. Team Tristan all the way, y'all!

Check out the trailer for AWRY and tell me, them boys is not de-LISH!

Author: Chelsea Fine
Publication Date: 6/10/12






Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes...love is the death of you....

Seventeen-year-old Scarlet has just died. Only, dying isn't unusual for a girl under a centuries old curse that left her semi-immortal. 

This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes the curse is changing. Together with the immortal Archer brothers, Scarlet must piece together her life and try to break the curse before her impending death comes again.


Double yum. Oh yes, we will be reading AWRY.

Oh! and as an added bonus, tell me this is not just super juicy.... Love a hot guy with hot tattoos. Grrrr...

Tristan Archer and his wicked tattoo

You are soooo welcome! Happy reading, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment