October 30, 2012

Trailer Park Tuesday (9): WHAT'S LEFT OF ME


Blood, Sweat and Books
 hosts the Trailer Tuesday meme and you can check out their awesomeness as well. Since I live in Middle Tennessee, I decided to country-fy my meme and go the trailer park route. *snortle* In my home away from home, I will spotlight some of the awesome book trailers out there in the world.

This week I'd like to talk about the uber cute Kat Zhang. She's a Nashville lass so that makes her even more awesome. Jus sayin. Anyway, her debut WHAT'S LEFT OF ME had a book birthday back in August and it looks pretty darned cool if you ask me. Dual souls in one body... Sort of Sci-Fi and Fantasy-ish... Oh how I love the idea! Actually, it reminds me a smidgen of THE HOST from Stephenie Myers. Say what you will about that woman, but I really enjoyed THE HOST.

Sorry, got off track. WHAT'S LEFT OF ME truly looks like an awesome read. All that I've seen, heard, read, proves that Miss Kat is on a fast track to awesomeness. .

In the meantime, check out the fab trailer below! I LOOOOOVE the very end. Creeeeeepyyyyyyy. *giggle* Feel free to post your own thoughts in the comments.


Author: Kat Zhang
Publication Date: 9/18/12



Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn’t… 

For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable–hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet…for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment