August 07, 2012

Trailer Park Tuesday (5): LINGER

Blood, Sweat and Books hosts the Trailer Tuesday meme and you can check out their awesomeness as well. Since I live in Middle Tennessee, I decided to country-fy my meme and go the trailer park route. *snortle* In my home away from home, I will spotlight some of the awesome book trailers out there in the world. Since the bigguns don't really need my meager help with anything, I will focus mostly on the little dogs...unless something bright and shiny comes along.

Like this week.

Many of you may already know the wonderful Maggie Stiefvater. I, for one, do not. I have yet to read any of her books. Not purposely, of course. Just haven't had the chance. But this week's Trailer Tues may change my mind. 

Have you seen the trailer for LINGER? Holy cheeseballs it's awesome! LINGER is the second installment of the SHIVER series and I seriously have to get these books now. This trailer is so unbelievable and creative and different and compelling and...and...and [insert multiple adjectives here]. I watched it THREE TIMES before I decided to do my meme bit on it this week.

So without further ado, please feast your eyes on this trailer by Miss Maggie. 

Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Publication Date: 7/13/10


Once Grace and Sam have found each other, they know they must fight to stay together. For Sam, this means a reckoning with his werewolf past. For Grace, it means facing a future that is less and less certain.
Into their world comes a new wolf named Cole, whose past is full of hurt and danger. He is wrestling with his own demons, embracing the life of a wolf while denying the ties of a human. For Grace, Sam, and Cole, life is a constant struggle between two forces--wolf and human--with love baring its two sides as well. It is harrowing and euphoric, freeing and entrapping, enticing and alarming. As their world falls apart, love is what lingers. But will it be enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment