November 18, 2011

Let the ladies rule the Earth!!

I love...love, love, love, L-O-V-E the gals over at YA Sisterhood! These are the ladies who put together the YA Crush Tournament this past summer that set fire to the Twitterwaves. You remember? Yeah, me too. I was there plugging away voting for my most swoon-worthy lad Mr. Zachary Moore from the Shade series. First I was voting for my boy Patch from the Hush, Hush Saga, but alas, it fizzled. Zach went on to put up a crazy good fight against the unstoppable power that is known as Jace Wayland. Wow, it was an amazing summer...


Now the fab ladies at YA Sisterhood are ramping up for the ultimate battle of Girl Power, Chick Supremacy, and all around Legion of Ladies! I am so excited. The voting is still open so please scoot over to the YA SisBlog and vote for your fave leading, or non-leading, lady. Lets go show them boys how we rock it!Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment